FISHING PLANS DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
We have designed a 7 days fishing trip. 5 fishing days of the giant Tucunaré or Peacock Bass and of some other species in the Vichada river on its many lagoons, followed by 2 complete days of fishing in the famous Orinoco River in the torrents of the death region, where you could capture the big Payara/vampire Fish, Sardinata Real/Golden fish, Bagre/Catfish, among others.
Been aware of the importance of keeping the place as intact as possible, we will only take groups of 8 fishermen per week.
- Destination: Tucunaré Lodge – Vichada River
- Zone: Orinoco River - Cuencas
- Country: Colombia
- September to November Season: CatFish, Payaras, Sardinatas.
- December to May Season: Peacock Bass, Payara, CatFish, Pirapitinga / Morocoto
- Trip type: Jungle Adventure Fishing trip - Rustic Lodge
- Species: 4 tipes of peacock bass or Tucunaré including the Giant Cichla Temensis, Royal, Popoca / Monoculus y Butterfly Peacock Bass, Payara, Bicuda, Matrinchá / Bocon, Sardinata, pirapitinga / Morocoto and Catfish of diferent species and size including: Surubim / Tiger, Jundia / Leopard, Jau , Redtails, Dorado / Oro y Piraíba “White”.
- Description: Rustic Cabins in the middle of the Mataven Jungle.
- Approximate cost: See the link
- Days of fishing: 8 days trip, 6 complete days of fishing, and half a day (Additional) “Day of arrival“
- Limited bookings: 8 people per week.