Fishing days: 7
Fishing trips are designed for groups of up to 12 anglers per week.
- Transportation from El Dorado Airport in Bogotá to the Hotel.
- Hotel in Bogotá the night before the trip. – Transportation from the Hotel to the Airport to take the flight to Inírida.
- Air transportation between Bogotá and Inírida (Guainía)
- Lunch with jungle dishes in Inírida.
- Transportation to and from Tucunare Lodge.
- Accommodation at Tucunare lodge.
- Three daily meals and snacks.
- Seven full days of fishing with guide and eight nights at Tucunare Lodge.
- Cold drinks, mainly pure water, sodas, and some beers.
- Laundry service.
- Satellite internet.
NOT INCLUDED – International or national flights to Bogotá.
- Airport taxes and fees.
- Additional hotel nights in Inírida or Bogotá.
- Additional activities in Bogotá.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Tips for guides, camp staff, or hotels.
- Personal hygiene items.
- Personal use remedies or equipment.
- Fishing equipment.
- Global Rescue Service – Insurance.
- AUNAP fishing permit card
Our complete fishing package is comprised of 7 full days of fishing and eight nights of lodging at our Tucunare Lodge.
A 7-day fishing trip will be as follows:
Day 1: Arrival in Bogotá and transfer to the hotel. “In case of foreigners”
Day 2: Flight from Bogotá to Puerto Inírida and transfer by boat to TUCUNARE LODGE facilities on the Vichada River, COLOMBIA. “Flight departure time / 6:15 am”, customers must check-in at 4:45 am.
Arrival in Inírida 8:36 am “IF WE DO NOT HAVE AIRLINE SCHEDULE CHANGES”
Departure by speedboat on a 189-kilometer route through 5 rivers, and you will have the pleasure of navigating through the famous fluvial star of the East, formed by the Inirida, Guaviare, Atabapo rivers, and the majestic Orinoco River. This trip takes 3 to 4 hours, depending on the river conditions.
Day 3 to 7: Five full days of fishing on the Vichada River.
Day 8 and 9: Two full days of fishing on the Orinoco River.
Day 10: Return to Puerto Inírida and trip back to Bogotá to remember the anecdotes experienced in this great adventure.